GUSCO – Green Universal Solutions Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brint Electric, a 40 year old commercial and industrial electrical contractor. We have taken our 40 years of experience in the lighting industry and assembled a team of highly skilled employees dedicated to implementing turn-key, cutting edge, green energy solutions including LED upgrades, control systems, variable frequency drives and heating, cooling and ventilation.
Our corporate office is located in Toledo, Ohio and we have completed projects in all parts of the United States. GUSCO specializes in energy efficient solutions for the commercial and industrial market place including heavy manufacturing, food processing and cold storage facilities, retail applications for gas, convenience and grocery stores, warehousing, automobile dealerships, health care, hospitality and municipalities.
Our LED Lighting Solutions Mission
Our mission is to provide a comprehensive suite of green energy solutions as well as education and research tools for companies to reduce energy usage, and using the solutions to contribute to the organizations profitability.
What we believe
We believe that by helping our customers develop a winning strategy in their sustainability and environmental leadership initiatives will not only benefit the environment but also the corporation as a whole by:
- Creating a more favorable public perception of your organization
- Using the strategy to increase profitability and drive growth and not be a burden.
- Meeting environmental regulations.
- Opportunity for establishing credibility with investors and other groups. Our core functions
Our Core Function
As an organization we have five core areas we focus on for our customers:
- Helping our customers achieve and sustain high levels of energy savings
- Educating our customers in energy sustainability
- Developing energy saving programs that have a positive impact on corporations ROI.
- To provide organizations with tools and strategies to improve energy efficiency.
- Advocates for the reduction of greenhouses gases and the elimination of mercury from the environment through reduction in energy usage and the use of new energy technologies.